Monday, March 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Painting with my 10 month old!

I may be a bit of a neat freak at times, but after my twins went through learning the joys of squishy paint, I've decided to save some time and put my Under 1 in the bath tub!  She loved it!  I was able to give her a bath straight afterwards minus the "Please don't touch the walls" chant as I run down the hall to the bathroom.  It was very relaxing and fun.

*Being Under 1 she of course was more then happy to taste test all the colors. I had a wet wash towel on hand to get to her mouth before her hand did...it was successful most of the time!


I used regular washable tempura paint by Crayola, we use it for just about everything. I started with her in the tub so she could see me put the paint in front of her. At first she looked at me like I was nuts, then she dove right in! Being washable paint it was extremely easy to wash off the walls, tile, and anything else she touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark