I wanted to find a fun Fathers Day craft I could do with my playgroup of kids 5 years old and under. This one is super easy to make and a keepsake your husband will want to frame.
- 8 1/2 x 11 colored paper - card stock if possible not necessary *This will be your background to the foot prints, green was chosen for this mom
- A traced foot print from the father that you will cut out
- Print out of your favorite Fathers Day Poem
- 8 1/2 x 11 colored paper to use as background for the poem
- Sticky back foam embellishments
- Washable tempura paint
*If you have more then one child then cut out the fathers foot print first and glue onto the background paper. Then have your kids put their foot prints onto it so their print won't get cut off during the trimming of the fathers foot print. I love colors so each of my 3 kids will have a different color foot print.
While the foot print is drying cut out your poem and glue to its own background paper - we used pinking shears with fun edges to make it look for fun. Mundial P1852B CushionSoft Special Edition 8-1/2-Inch and 5-1/2-Inch Ambidextrous Scissors, 2-Piece Set, Pink
Once everything is dry, begin placing them on your background sheet.
Embellish as needed! *Our Dollar Tree has tons of fun foam stickers but Amazon has some too:
3D FOAM STICKER BOX NATURE THEME